Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #87

> I'm considering buying 1,000 crickets but keeping them going is my concern. I
> plan to use them for turtles. Any tips to keep them alive is all I need.
> Breeding them is not a concern.
> Thanks,
> Bruce

Make sure that they have a constant supply of food and water.
Make sure that the water stays very clean.
Don't let them drown.
Give them a fair supply of fresh vegetables.
Keep warm, at least 80 degrees.
Order smaller size then you need, they grow fast and will live longer
this way.
Adults will live about 3 weeks.
Remember that crickets are not nutritious, its what they eat that makes
them a nutritious meal.

Jeremy
--

Jeremy Adams - Corvallis, Oregon  USA