Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #81

A good indoor food to feed your daphnia without green water is to take a
quart jar of water at 3 tablets of brewers yeast 30 to 40 peas a few spinach
leaves and a table spoon of sweet potato baby food. Blend till liquefied.
Use only enough to SLIGHTY cloud the water add more when daphnia tank water
clears. I have kept a strain Scott Davis gave me for over 5 years in three
thirty gallon tubs in my basement. with one double 40 watt florescent light
on top.

Norm

--

Norm Ruebsamen and Susan Stacey in Somers, WI

 E-mail:  smstacey at execpc_com
Fishlist:  http://www.execpc.com/~smstacey/