Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #40

Joe,
    I have a website that you can check. These are saltwater shrimp, though
the guy who sells them has told me they can be "converted" to fresh water
over a period of time.
    They are the species: Palaemonetes Vulgaris and he refers to them as
common shore, or grass shrimp. If it is not the actual species of ghost
shrimp, they look almost identical.
    He has some pretty good deals if you are interested in buying them in
bulk as a feed. I bought 300 in my last order and they keep very well in a 15
gal. aquarium. The link is below.
    Good Luck,
    -Kurt-
            <A HREF="http://www.aquaculturestore.com/">Sachs Systems