Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #20

Hey everyone.

I understand that this is a live foods list but just thought that the additional of the Cyclop-eeze to  a diet of live food might be beneficial (especially as the cost of BS eggs continues to escalate). I was offering an alternative to those of you who use live food exclusively for rearing their fry. As for the living cyclops, they are basically paratisic in the wild and would never even think of feeding them to any of my fish. Sorry if I offended anyone, just trying to diseminate the information (an of course help my business , so not totally alturistic).

hut