Re: Cyclop-eez

 I have no doubt that a prepared food based on cyclops would be an excellent
food. This is a digest of live food topics, so it might be a little on the
outer edge of the topics "digested" here. Live cyclops is also an excellent
food, but with a few drawbacks. 1. It would be unwise to feed it to fry that
still have a bit of yolk attached to them. Cyclops have chewing mouth parts,
so there is the possibility they could turn the food chain tables. For that
reason, it is also wise not to overfeed so that there is a population of
cyclops in with the fry when the lights go out. 2. I have not found a way to
propagate them in quantity without a concomitant unpleasant odor.