Amquel

Although I've never tried Amquel with daphia, mosquito larvae, etc.,  I'm
not surprised that they died.  In the past, I have tried adding it to a
container containing blackworms,  and they initially had a violent reaction
to it (and later died).  Upon reflection, I figured it was because I was
adding salt (sodium thiosulfate) to the water.  My guess is that any
dechlorinator would cause the same reaction.   It would be easy enough to
test.

-Myongsu Kong.