Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #13

hey everyone i have brine shrimp eggs htat are able to live for a whol eyear.
 not that you would want to habve them live that long, but i have a whole
kit.  e-mail me at c690m at aol_com if you are interested in purchasing the
water purifier, eggs, and some food for only $10 plus $3 shipping.  PLMK
asap.  if you would like to pay a different e-mail me personally and we can
negotiate a deal.  thanks and God Bless

If you wanna make money when you are just surfing the net, reading e-mails,
or just doing pretty much anything online, then just go to www.alladvantage.co
m and register now.  It is fast, free, and easy to do.  when it asks you "who
referred you" type in GOS- 670.  when you sign up e-mail me at c690m at aol_com.
 thanks and God Bless