Raising micro worm for fry food

Hi,

I am was at a cichlid club meeting last night and was talking to a guy who
raises microworms for his fry. Does anyone know what these are? He says he
got a culture from a friend and them has been raising them for over a year. I
guess you moisten some oatmeal and the worm grow in there. They crawl up the
sides of a plastic container and he scrapes them off and feeds them to the
fry. He has really nice fish and is going to give me a culture to try next
month. Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with them?

Also, I am going to try and decapsulate some brine shrimp eggs with bleach
today and I ordered some cyclop-eeze to feed the fry. I found it at Armke's
and it is $15 an ounce! If anyone knows of other places to obtain it, I would
appreciate the information.

Hut