Re: Michigan Native

Lee writes:
>>I always talk to Steve and he always has an answer. I had no idea there
were so many >>Spartans on this mailing list.

I too talk to Steve and yep he has an answer. Now about the Spartan
thing..... Lee, I hate to break it to you but I am not a Spartan. Boy, that
kind of sounds like a Wolverine talking..... you know, thinking that
everybody around you must be a U of M fan because they are sooooo great. (How
bad does it hurt to be compared to a U of M fan?) I must admit that I am a
transplanted "Laker" living in a sea of Spartans.

Loh: I apologize for starting the Bee Shrimp conversation. I totally
understand your comments and am truly sorry for the attacks that you have
suffered.

Scott S (more of a Spartan than Wolverine)