CO2 cylinders

For those of you looking for CO2 cylinders, there are generally at least a
couple on e-bay most of the time. Use "cylinder +co2" as the search
parameters (without the quotation marks). Right now there are two with new
hydrotests, and a couple with regulators. The regulators may or may not be
suitable for our purposes. If not, you can always sell them on ebay.

Buy the way, I am in no way connected to any of these auctions.

Douglas Guynn in REALLY sunny west Texas, where there is a more than good
chance for rain this weekend.