Re:Red Flame Swords for Sale-proceeds to be donated

>>Hello Folks:
     I have a few red flame sword plant babies for
sale.  I'm asking $8.00 each plant plus shipping.
Proceeds will go to the defense fund.  You know that
is a great deal, and the plantlets are strong and
healthy with good color.
Diana<<

That is a good deal, considering they sell for over $20.00 when you can find
them, and if you can get a true Red Flame. Florida Aquatic Nurseries is no
longer growing this plant which is why it is so hard to find in the USA now.
Grab them while you can!

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com
http://www.thedefensefund.com