RE: More dead fish (was NO2 spike)

Well the OTHER links I bet those two tanks have in common
is the AIR and YOU. ;)

Did you spray disinfectant or something into the air?  Did
you have some kinda of chemical or something you used before
you handled your tanks? :)

I know, you probally been doing this for a while now and
should give you more credit than that but that's the only other
thing I can think of off the top of my head that may have done
something strange to your tanks. :)

Chung

> Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:05:36 -0500
> From: "Anthony Baker" <bakera506 at earthlink_net>
> Subject: More dead fish (was NO2 spike)
>
> Okay, I posted earlier about an NO2 spike and a bunch of dead
> shrimp in my
> 29G.  Today when I got home from work, I had 4 dead SAEs and
> 1 dead neon in
> my main 60G tank...  The only link between the tanks is that
> I added new
> plants to each on Monday... Some Tonina spec., Rotala
> nanjenshan, Blyxa and
> Phyllanthus fluitans....

<snip>