Re: Real Cloudy Water

Dave,

It sounds like you are moving forward!  In a few months you'll look back and
wonder how such a thing could have happened.

As far as mail order sources are concerned, I have had no experience with
them.  I am close enough to TFP to get what I need there.  But Aquabotanic
(http://www.aquabotanic.com/index2.html) has an excellent reputation and
Robert, its proprietor, is an active contributor to this list.  It is also a
good source for information.

I'm sure there are other quality mail order sites as well.

("I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in Aquabotanic . . . ")

Good luck!

Bill