Re: Extinct

Jean Olson wrote:
"Does this controversy mean I will become extinct on the list?  Heck, I
might
as well go back to lurking.  I have been here for years, I rarely write."

May I suggest that you write more often? I, for one, found your post
interesting and informative. There are folks who will disagree with
practically everything that anyone can post here. That is there right, and
quite often we can all learn from such disagrements.

Rather than going back into "lurker" mode, I would encourage you to post
more often. Reminding people of the correct terminology to use in a
technical discussion might get you some flak but only from those who either
don't know the correct terminology in the first place or those too lazy to
use what they know correctly. Don't let "the gallery" get you down.

James Purchase
Toronto