Re: Frustrated in Search

Try www.festo.com, Just yesterday I was at their manufacturing unit here and
while browsing through their product catalogue I saw a lot of solenoid
valves which can be used NC or NO by changing over a few connections. You'll
have to blank off one of the outlet ports depending on the configuration you
want. Necessary blanks are available with them. You can check out their US
representative at their site. They are a German firm which make a lot of
stuff for pneumatics. These valves are sold for pneumatics but I have used
many of their accessories and shut off valves for water without any
problems.

Madan Subramanian
Bangalore, India.