Re: Disenfecting Plants?

Alan Kaufmann at Alan4ever at pacbell_net wrote:

> First, I just want to say that I don't think much of the response, "Go look in
> the archives".  It always sound to me like, "Go take a flying F*** and stop
> bothering us".  Personally, I have never even figured out how to look in the
> archives.

It's easy. Just go to http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/search.html
then enter your search term and click the "Search" button. The person who
said "go look in the archives" did offer one disinfecting method, so I
personally would not call it a "go take a flying Fish" response. :)  It's
actually faster to use the archives than to wait for an APD post to get
answered if the answer is there, so it's always a good idea to use the
archives before asking a question.

Dan Dixon