Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:04:55 +0800
From: "Wah" <tswah at mbox3_singnet.com.sg>
Subject: Piranhas.

Hello everyone,

Just adding my two cents to the piranha discussion.
Ornamental piranhas
are harmless to human but take care when handling
them.

I don't think harmful ones are sold.(It is illegal to
do so in my
country, Singapore)

I observed in documentaries that those piranha that
can really kill
huge mammals have very huge and protruding sharp teeth
like sharks. They
are definitely not those sold as ornamental fish.