Glosso availabilty? Any trades?

Jon is looking for glosso in Australia.

Jon, I don't mean to be negative but I am not sure anyone could get glosso
to you from outside Australia.  My husband and I honeymooned in Australia
(and I highly recommend traveling there!) and they were very cautious about
everything that came in.  We weren't even able to bring an apple in.  I
don't know how the mail is regulated but I do know they are very strict
about what comes in through the airports.  I am not slamming them, I
understand, just making an observation.

If it helps on the frustration factor, I found some beautiful orchids there
and a grower even tried to give me one as a gift.  Unfortunately, I was
afraid to take it because I didn't know if I would be allowed to bring it
back :(

Daphne