Short Amazons

Although I would rather chew off my own arm, stab needles into my kidneys,
and walk barefoot on hot lava, rather than wait through this website while
it loads, go to:

http://www.azgardens.com/

And then scroll down to the Swords section to:

Compacta Amazon (Echinodorus bleheri v. "Robustus") same as an Amazon except
Shorter & Fuller!  One size only 4 to 6"+ tall, 5+ leaves, VERY COOL

It's a great plant. And a great company. But jeez, the webmeister needs to
learn to KISS it. Or maybe I'm just spoiled and don't understand how these
things work.

TW