Re: Glass CO2 Diffuser

It may depend on the diffuser design. I used this one:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=6&pCatId=4595

My DIY bottles produced plenty of pressure. They were bubbling within
hours. The problem I had was that the DIY co2 would produce a thick
slime that would clog the ceramic disk inside the diffuser. Every few
days I had to clean them to unclog them. I finally switched to
injecting the co2 into the intake of my Eheim cannister filter. That
has worked very well without any hassle.

JoAnn