Re: Silver Dollars

<<Most of these fish will eat the plants. But you could try a school of
 whimple piranha in a planted tanks which I have always wanted to do.>>

My local zoo actually has a tank like this, although the planting is really light (The tank's quite dim, presumably to keep the fish calm, really nice 180 though). I have one main question about it. I know they don't really strip cows and what have you unless starved, but everything I've read says you probably shouldn't reach into the tank anyway, and to keep kids and pets far away, so how exactly would you prune/plant/generally care for the tank? Partition 'em off?

-Molly & the fish