Aquarium for sale

Hello all,
It's been a while since I've contributed to the list but still do follow it from time to time. I just wanted to let anybody know that's looking... I have a 90 gallon aquarium I'm looking to get rid of. I have a complete CO2 setup and custom hood and stand. I haven't had much time to keep up w/ lately and could really use the money. I hate to have to sell it. I live in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area so if anybody is interested feel free to email me for more information.

Ryan  Duff
ryancduff at hotmail_com Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html