Re: Flourish Dropper Rescue

> Joshua W. asked:
>
>> Now.. what do you do when you stupidly put the little dropper in upside
>> down? :)
>

> At least I'm not the only one who does that! :)  I use my long tweezers to
> get the dropper out.

I am sure there is some one from Flourish reading this. In case you are,
start redesigning the dropper right away and ensure the new one does not
drop into the bottle.
If there is more than one way of accomplishing a task and one of these
methods can lead to disaster - then a disaster will occur. - Mr. Murphy.

Madan Subramanian
Bangalore, India.