Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1699

this is for James and anyone else that is interested in looking at Japanese
fish magazines. I've posted the web address for AWAVE and Minima be fore and
will be sending James an attachment with this as soon as  i do some
translation. I HATE TRANSLATING!! But Amano has a contest with FAMA and TFH
participating in it's promotion and I need to get this information straight.
First prize seems to be \1 million or about US$9,000 plus there are other
goodies as lesser prizes. This was an insert in the latest edition of ADA.

Aqualife Magazine http://www.mpj-aqualife.co.jp
Fish magazine http://mgp.co.jp

I hope these links are useful and enjoyable.

Regards,

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,