Re: Flourish

Hi Matt

I agree -- its a pain in the butt.  I use Flourish, Flourish Iron,
Pottassium, Excel, and Trace (Interestly, I recently figured out just how
much of Trace is not water...  Its something like .003%, if I recall
correctly.  Therefore, my tap water is more not water than trace!  You'd
think it would be in a higher concentration. :)

You can indeed mix a couple of these together without problems.  When my
last bottle of Pottassium got low (and after putting the stupid $()#@##@$#!$
dropper in upside down),  I dumped it into the Iron bottle.  Didn't seem to
have any negative effect.  I'm not sure if mixing all of them is a good
idea, but at least the Fe, K, and Trace shouldn't interreact and cause any
problems.

Now.. what do you do when you stupidly put the little dropper in upside
down? :)

Joshua.