trade offer

I just moved a tank, so I also replanted.  I now have plenty of extra swords
(compacta, rubin, chain (but not the tiny leaved one), and your basic
amazon) that I'd be plenty happy to trade for some bacopa caroliniana,
didiplis diandra, and/or cryptocoryne whateveristherealnamefor "balansae."
I also have lots of java moss, sagitarria subulata, java fern, and probably
some other stuff i've forgotten about.  if anyone wants to trade, let me
know, otherwise its going on aquabid for the defense fund.

Cameron