test kits and Sera products

Salutations!!

now that I have my co2 and my plants are happy.

What is the best testkit to get? are there certain
ones that are more important to have then others? or
should I start with something like a freshwater test
kit from Wardley?

and does anybody have any comments on Sera products?
I have a bottle of fertilizer...

 florena
Plant fertilizer with iron, minerals and trace
elements for all water plants. The plant nutrients in
sera florena can easily be taken up through the leaves
by the plants. The nutrients stay active in the water
until they are taken up by the plants. sera florena is
free from nitrate and phosphate and does not promote
algae growth.

I used one dose and now I have pea soup! is there a
better choice? any sugesstions?

kate