small tank help

Hi,

Everyone and thanks for the help. I will go searching for those plants as
soon as I can. The info I got from everyone was, to say the least,
extensive! Thanks so much! I have learned so much from this list, and I hope
that it will keep on going despite the difficulties. I am really interested
in this project, even more than my large tank setups. Why? Because it is a
challenge to upkeep such a small tank, but the beauty that can be achieved
is amazing! Those pictures on the website prove how gorgeous they can be! I
can't wait to get the tank started.

thanks,
Sherri