OT: Thank You All So Much!

The internet can be such an impersonal place and a good deal of the
time you never really get a sense of the kind of people that are
posting.

By luck one day I discovered this list. There simply are not words to
express my gratitude or the way that I've have personally been
touched by the people here. I'm glad I stopped by and as corny as it
sounds, I feel blessed and enriched by the surprizes and the humanity
that I've been touched with here.

I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. You
are an amazing group of people. My children have learned a great deal
about people helping people through this list, so your kindness has
also touched my family in a way that I cannot describe or thank you
enough for.

JoAnn VanDersarl

Now, back to trying to be as knowledgable as Tom Barr ;)