Re: Christmas Moss and Cattapa leaves

>Hello Mr. Leong.  I am a "silent" (lurking?) member of the aquatic plants
>list.  I would
>be very interested in both the Christmas Moss and the Cattapa leaves (I
>breed Yin &
>Yang Bettas).  Can the defense funds be sent VIA PayPal?  And what costs
>would I
>owe you (and best payment method)?  Thank you.

Well, at least there's one more person who's interested in the Cattapa leaves.
I'm answering his questions here because I think there are many lurkers
in this mailing list who don't quite know what's going on yet.

You can make your donation to the defense fund through PayPal.  Go
to:  http://216.168.47.67/psw/Default.html

You don't have to pay me anything.  Give whatever amount is comfortable
to you to the defense fund and write me with your mailing address after that.
I will send both the Christmas moss and Cattapa leaves to you if that's
what you want but it would mean sending 2 envelopes.  I hope that will
spur you to contribute a bit more to the fund.  Thank you.

For those who have ever received the moss from me, I need your testimony
here.  In the last few days, a few folks have written to me privately but they
seem reluctant to disclose their mailing address.  I suppose they are
just being careful.  I don't blame them really.  I would smell a rat too if
someone would to offer me something for free and pay for postage as well :)
Well, it isn't exactly free as you have to make a donation to the defense
fund first.  Please don't forget that.

Loh K L