BigAl's Email Detail

I previously posted that I hadn't found Big Al's email address listed
on the Big Al's site.  Well bring me a new leaf, I'm turning it over.
If I had looked in the right place, I would have found Big Al's email
address, to which Big Al broadly invites all comers:

"PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ANY QUESTIONS OR ORDERS TO
INFO at BIGALSONLINE_COM "

This invitation is on the ORDERING INFORMATION page that can be
selected from list of page-links at the bottom of the home page.  Just
scroll down a few screns-full to find it.

Well hush my mouth,  :-0
Scott H.