Leaves turned red then died

Hello everyone,

This is my first time with this problem. My rotala rotundifolia old leaves are turned red and died and the growth tips are showing signs of stunting too. According to aquatic horticulture by Karen Randall, this is a form of nitrogen deficiency. I have 10 mollies and 9 tetras in the tank which should give enough nitrogen in the form of nitrates. But why are the rotala.r still suffering from N deficiency?
Here are my tank conditions:
72watts of light for 15.6gallons of water
5ml weekly doses of Tropica Master Grow
Pressurized CO2 at about 5 bubbles per second.
All help is appreciated.
Thanks
Wayne Wah from Singapore

multipart/alternative