Re: Word Wrap Please

>>>Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 07:47:08 -0500
From: "James Purchase" <jppurchase at rogers_com>
Subject: Word Wrap Please....

A lot of relatively new (or at least newly verbal) members have forgotten
turn "word wrap" on in their e-mail software. This results in their messages
to the list appearing as one continuous sentence which you have to scroll
left to right though in order to read.

Usually, when I see a message like that, unless I'm familiar with who posted
the query and the subject line is really interesting, I just skip it - the
horizontal scrolling just isn't worth the bother.

Ergo, if you want to reach the maximum number of readers possible, please
make it easy for us to read what you write.....turn word wrap on. All email
software has the option.

Thanks

James Purchase
Toronto<<<

I was aware that my messages when read on the web are like a mile long. I didn't know what to do about it. There is no 'word wrap' option with this email 'service' and I am only using it because my Hotmail is crappy (hotlinks don't work most of the time).
I assumed my email digest posts were OK. They look fine when I read them. If this one is not please let me know. I will use my ISP mail if I absolutely have to. But, I'd rather not.
Thanks. Any help will be appreciated. I certainly want to do things right because I love this list.

Where UBB Developers Come For Answers
------- http://www.ubbdev.com -------

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like you at yourbiz_com from Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag