RE: Drs. Foster and Smith

I will qualify what I am about to say by stating that I have not ordered
anything from them very recently, but I have used Foster and Smith for years
to order stuff for my cats. Everything from medications to toys and grooming
supplies. I have never had a problem with them. Always fast, complete
service and any mistakes or problems have been handled quickly and
satisfactorily. Maybe trying to merge two operations/systems is giving them
some growing pains? Anyway, I am about to place another order, both for
kitty and fishy stuff, so we'll see how it goes. As always, no affiliation,
YMMV, etc....

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/

Make up the rules as you go along.

Store, organize and access digital images easily. 30 day trial of the
standard in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com