More snail reduction under special circumstances

I keep apistos, so I am unable to keep most bottom feeders in my tank(cories
got slaughtered- I've heard clowns probably won't work either.). I have MTS.
The population had exploded, but then I treated for ich using aquarium salt,
and this killed off every single one(or so I thought). Evidently one or two
survived, because the population is beginning to rise again. Any suggestion
on:

a. A really peaceful loach species that will eat snails, and is hardy enough
to shrug of most of the inevitable harassment.

b. I have tried baiting my MTS with carrots. Didn't work. Other suggestions?

Matthew Clark

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---