FREE BEER.....

Hi is everyone awake now.  Does anyone have pictures of their CO2 setup
(under the tank, or on top of, were it's all connected) I am looking for
some ideas an how to keep my cat's from knocking it over and still have it
look nice. I would be very thankful if anyone had some if they could email
them too me.  I know you are thinking it is just a tank with the regulator
then the needle then it goes to the tank how boring right... Well I have
never done it so I want to know how it could look, if it's so awful and ugly
looking I need to make a curtain or something so I can hide the eye sore or
if I should light it so everyone can see the beauty that is held within like
a piece of art.  Thanks again to all who send me something I appreciate it

Matt W.