Plant Prod/Canadian based fertilizer company

Hey JC,

I've used the micro nutrient mix from Plant Prod.  Haven't had any
problem.  It seem to work fairly well.  I use the K2SO4 as well, since it's
cheaper than KNO3.  I'll be getting a bag of KNO3 myself fairly soon.  =)
Rate of application will depend on the growth rate of plants you have, how
much plant you have in the tank, CO2/Light level, right?

If you have a test kit around, it's easier to determine the application rate.
I think it's usually ok to have a little too much potassium.

Anybody in Edmonton, Calgary area have neat plants to sell/trade?

Bill