being blocked and sag. success

[Redacted]

	Some plant material:

	I can't remember if it was here or on Usenet, but I
mentioned a while ago that my dwarf sag hadn't done much
growing or spreading. Someone looked at the pics of the tank
it was in, and said the gravel in that tank may be too coarse
for sags.

	Well, I transplanted it into my big tank, which has smaller
grains of gravel, and it's growing like crazy! I counted at least
four new plants around it! I've tried to use lillaeopsis for ground
cover in that tank, but it always got choked with algae. If the
sag keeps going like it is, I'll have a nice carpet in a few months.

	Thanks!