Moderation, threats, etc.

First, I expect that there will be no threats against people made
on the APD.   What you say in private email is your business and
needs to stay that way; DO NOT post private email to the list - either
email you send or email you receive.

Second, [Redacted] and other like-minded individuals:  the APD
is not a moderated list. It will not be a moderated list as long
as I'm administering it. It is each person's "job" to see that the
list remains productive and on-topic.  [Redacted]   Remember
than one person's trash is another person's treasure; if you don't
care for a topic, pass it over.

[Redacted]   If you had a valid reason to think a person or business
is guilty of [Redacted]

Cynthia
APD Listmom <---- NOT moderator

Texas Metronet