gorgeous red sword

I recently got a very cool red sword plant from one of our gurus on the
list.  It is a cross between red hormanii and barthii and is called
Veronica. It was crossed by a gentleman in the Ukraine.  It is cool in that
it is a beautiful red and doesn't get so huge it overtakes the tank like
many swords.

I have a few babies from it.   They are not large, around 6-8 inches maybe
but you will not find this plant anywhere I don't think.  If anyone is
interested in one, make a donation to the defense fund and then email me.  I
will mail one of them to you.  I don't have many, maybe 6 at most so get
those donations in quickly :)

Thanks.

Daphne