OT But a good website

I'm glad to see we have another Japan based person on the list. BC we have
to meet up sometime! Are you in Tokyo? In the meantime here is a fish based
website with lots of good photos and links. Learn Japanese people! And it
also has lots of photos of James favourite little grey ditch fish 'the
Endler's Livebearer'. So check out http://www2.chokai.ne.jp/~platy/ look at
the pictures check out the links and just enjoy.

Oh almost forgot! I received some seeds of the common Amazon Sword for which
I am most grateful. I will be thanking the person off list. I would like to
know how I should propogate these seeds to get maximum starts from the seeds
and the best possible growth.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,