Re: maintaing atmosphere

Doug was wondering about what could be done to prevent the poisioning of the
list by "undesirables" (my term, my quotes). Other than ignoring the idiots,
there is a simple solution - nobody has the "right" to be here, and anybody
can be "disconnected" for continually overstepping community guidelines. I
don't EVER remember seeing a posting from anyone connected with "that
company" which was even remotely helpful or to do with growing plants. They
are here to intimidate, nothing more. Enough is enough.

If I was Cynthia, I'd have pulled his membership in the list long ago.

James Purchase
Toronto