Cracked Light Case

I thought the light stands for my PC fixture weren't sturdy enough
and since they tend to come apart when I take the fixture down, I
devised my own "better" stands. I didn't allow enough clearance for
heat build up and the left side of the fixture cracked wide open.

Anyway, does anyone have advice for a heat resistant glue that can be
used on plastic? Maybe a "bondo" type material for plastic? I'm
concerned about moisture getting and ruining the light and I'd like
to repair it so that it lasts.

Thanks,

JoAnn