Re: Flourish Manganese

Greg Morin wrote:

> however, anyone interested in a Flourish Manganese ? ;-) ;-)

Just in case you weren't entirely joking...

While reading Diana Walstad's book I noticed that manganese is needed by
plants in amounts very similar to iron.  We worry a lot about iron, but
I've heard little concern over manganese.  I checked some tables of
deficiency symptoms, and it sounds like manganese deficiency might be
indistinguishable from iron deficiency except with a plant analysis.

Since their deficiency symptoms are similar, how about a preparation with
iron and manganese in a 2:1 ratio?  It could be used anytime you get iron
deficiency symptoms, and it would cover both possible causes.

Roger Miller