Cryptocoryne

Wright wrote:  <<< Pop quiz:
Pronounce *Cryptocoryne*.>>>
Okay Wright; I give up.  How is it pronounced?  :-)
I will admit to being intrigued when Neil Frank spoke in San Francisco and
pronounced it:
"Cryp-toe-core-RYE-knee"  (no flames on my effort to write out the
pronuciation)
And easy on us Midwesterners!  I was raised about 60 miles south of
Columbus.  And even though I was a scholarship student in Latin, I just
can't remember a damn bit of it!
Regards, Steve Dixon in San Francisco (butchering Latin regularly, but
willing to try to improve)
And Happy New Year to everyone if I don't post in the next few days!