Keep killies and see the world

>I learned this at a talk from none other than Jan Bastmeieyer (which I
>beleive is "Yawn BAST my urrr"... somehow now I imagine that being said by
>four talking frogs, no doubt sitting in a pond of Cryptocorynes).

See, if you kept killies this would come quite naturally; most
of your conversations would be chock full of Dutch and Latin
words :-) I even know how to pronouce Geert van Huigjevoort.

>PS: I finished an update on the Krib last weekend.  6+ months of backlog
>finally saw the light of day.  http://www.thekrib.com

Way to go. I wish I could say the same. My backlogs runneth over.

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719