Re: Lurker

> Is James Purchase out there lurking? I miss his input on the APD.
>
> Tom Connors, Pittsburgh Pa. I wish I could be half the person our dog
> "Jed" thinks I am!

Tom Connors misses me, how nice, hehehehe..... Tom, you're probably the only
one around here who does.....

I have been very busy with the organization of a big aquascaping project
which hopefully will be formally announced very soon.... stay tuned, it
should be worth it.

I have kept up with the goings on here and haven't had the time to provide
much input, but the feedback provided by folks like Roger Miller and Tom
Brennan is so much better than anything I could add that there is usually no
need.

Hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday season.

James Purchase
Toronto