Re:Compact flourescents

Rachel,

The best site I've found for converting to CF lighting is AH supply. Lots of people on the list can provide testimonials as to the quality and service of the products offered. Go here: http://www.ahsupply.com/.
HTH,
Bob Buettner
Enjoying the holiday week at home
For the best collection of freshwater links on the web visit my links page at:
http://www.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishlinks.html