Iron

Roger Miller wrote:

> Tim really didn't provide us with much information to answer his question.
> However, regardless of what might cause the hair algae, Michael Rubin is
> certainly right that if Tim suspects iron then he shouldn't add Flourish
> Iron.  Also, I think that Karl Schoeler's advice on controlling the hair
> algae without changing the fertilizer regime was right on.

    I am sorry to have not given more information, I did give what I could. Just
for the future, what information would everyone like people to post when they
have general questions such as mine? I have been reading the archives but saw no
guidelines for this mentioned. To conclude, I put a few black mollies in the tank
and the algae is gone. That sure was a quick epidemic ; ) I will be sure to be
more careful with my fertilization from now on though.

Thanks,

Tim