Re: eheim filters/CO2. sand substrate problems?

Daniel;

As previously reported, you will have no problems with diffusing CO2 by
using this filter as a reactor.

The Eheim 2217 is rated for use on a 135 gallon aquarium. Providing you are
not using any other filtration device, your turnover rate is one turnover
every 5.77 hours. This turnover rate will work fine for you. You cannot
simply divide the tank size into the filters rated flow to find the turnover
rate. There is a formula that must be used.

Tom Bates
Allentown, PA